What is Metabolic Balance®?
It’s a diet for healthy weight management which, was developed by doctors and nutritionists in Germany. It’s well established in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, America and was introduced to the UK in 2008.
What makes Metabolic Balance® different? It’s a Tailor Made Diet Especially for you! Metabolic Balance® uses blood analysis to generate an eating plan designed especially for you. But it is not to be confused with the Blood Type Diet, because it’s not based on your blood type; it’s based on an analysis of your own blood.
It is not a fad diet – Metabolic Balance® is nutritionally sound and uses real food without any gimmicky or expensive meal replacements. You eat three nutritious meals every day and choose the foods for your meals from your personal food list. With the help of the right foods and a few simple rules you establish a new regime that enables you to achieve and maintain your perfect weight.
How does Metabolic Balance® work? The program promotes hormone balance primarily by regulating the amount of insulin your body produces. Fat burning and weight loss occur almost as a side effect of restored hormone balance. Metabolic Balance has helped people suffering from all kinds of health problems including: Type 2 diabetes; rheumatism, migraines; insulin resistance, high blood pressure, fatigue, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, allergies, skin disorders etc. Other improvements that have been reported include increased energy, better sleep and an increased feeling of wellbeing.
Metabolic Balance® – the Process
1. Presentation/consultation/: you will learn the most important facts to ensure your long-term success with Metabolic Balance. Details about your medical history, personal statistics, current and desired weight, medications as well as likes or dislikes relating to foods will be recorded.
2. Laboratory/Blood samples: next a blood sample will be taken and sent off to the laboratory for a comprehensive analysis. This test determines your metabolism using detailed and relevant markers in blood sample.
3. Nutrition roadmap: you will receive a 100% personalised nutrition plan based on your personal blood levels to follow.
4. Diet Phases: you will go through your nutrition plan with your Metabolic Balance coach in detail to ensure you fully understand the process, the foods, the 8 Metabolic Balance rules and the 4 phases.
- Phase 1 – Two day preparation: cleanse your body of waste products
- Phase 2 – Strict Phase: adjust your metabolism according to your nutrition roadmap
- Phase 3 – Relaxed phase: experience the natural taste of food
- Phase 4 – Maintenance phase: stick to your newly acquired eating habits
For more information cONTACT:
National License Holder for East Africa
Metabolic Balance East Africa